Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Exclusive to Melbourne, in Australia
J.K ROWLING’S HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD –
THE STORY CONTINUES ON STAGE
“SPELLBINDING – LIKE NOTHING ON EARTH”
The Herald Sun, Melbourne
Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, the record breaking, multi-award-winning production of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is now playing exclusively in Melbourne, Australia’s ultimate destination for theatre. It is the eighth story in the Harry Potter series and the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage.
The production is one play presented in two Parts, which are intended to be seen in order on the same day (matinee and evening) or on two consecutive evenings.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is the most awarded production in the history of Britain’s Olivier Awards, winning a record breaking nine awards including Best New Play and Best Director. Following its New York opening in April 2018, the Play won six Tony Awards on Broadway, including best play.
The beautiful Princess Theatre is the Australian home to Harry Potter and The Cursed Child – Parts One and Two which is exclusively playing in Melbourne.
Princess Theatre Venue Map
- A RESERVE ticket provides a Full View of all key elements of the production. Some rear Stalls and Dress seats will have some minor upward viewing limitations.
- PREMIUM provides Full Viewing of all aspects of the production.
- Part One – 2 hours & 40 minutes (including 20 minute interval)
- Part Two – 2 hours & 35 minutes (including 20 minute interval)
4D3N Harry Potter and the Cursed Child in Melbourne
– 3N Accommodation
– Harry Potter and the Cursed Child tickets to Parts One and Two