Vlog Contest @ Osaka, Universal Studios Japan!
Win an all expenses trip to Osaka, Universal Studios Japan!
Simply send us your travel video or Vlog and stand a chance to win a free tour – 7D CENTRAL JAPAN ALLURE WITH UNIVERSAL STUDIO.
2 lucky winners will document down their crazy adventures and fun tidbits via a vlog during the free trip to Universal Studios Japan for voting.
|Provide Daily Posting in Social Network platform
|Provide Summary Posting in Social Network platform
|Provide 2 mins video on Osaka, Universal Studios Japan! and 7D CENTRAL JAPAN ALLURE WITH UNIVERSAL STUDIO Tour for voting.|
Video produced by winners will be opened for voting.
6 Lucky voters will be rewarded as follow:
- Top winner will get one pair of Universal Studios Japan ticket
- 5 Lucky winners each one win a significant prize from Universal Studios Japan
- Minimum length of 2 minutes and maximum length of 5 minutes, excluding credits.
- Must be submitted in one of the following formats: wmv, mpg, mpeg, mp4, avi
- Video file must be at least 1920×1080 pixels, with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Video must not exceed 900MB in file size
Vlog Contest @ Osaka, Universal Studios Japan! (“Contest”) is organized by Chan Brothers Travel Pte Ltd (“Chan Brothers Travel”) and sponsored by Osaka, Universal Studios Japan! (“USJ”). No purchase is required. These rules govern all aspects of participation and prize award; by accessing and participating in this Contest, you agree on your own behalf and on behalf of each entity and person on whose behalf you act to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Official Rules”).
- Eligibility. The Contest is open to all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents of Singapore, who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Chan Brothers Travel and Samsung Singapore are not eligible to enter. By participating, entrant agrees to abide to Official Rules and the decisions of Organizers, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Timing. The Contest begins 10th April 2017 and ends 15th July 2017 at 23:59hours, unless otherwise stated. Time stated is based on Singapore timing.
- Phase 1
- Submission from 10th April to 5th May
- Judging from 6th May to 8th May
- Result announcement: 9th May (with email notification to winner)
- Phase 2
- Travel period: 28th May or 4th June, 2017 ( to be confirmed by Chan Brothers)
- Phase 3
- Voting period: 26th June to 12th July
- Result announcement : 15th July
- Phase 1
- How to Enter.
- Send in the travel video or vlog via Vlog Contest @ Osaka, Universal Studios Japan! Website
- Complete entry form with mandatory information, upload your original video with a short description
- Submission Rules.
- Video must be submitted via Vlog Contest @ Osaka, Universal Studios Japan! Website.
- Only one video be submitted per entrant.
- Entry is limited to original works that have not formerly been displayed or exhibited. Works that have won prizes in other contests or that have been submitted to other contests currently underway are not eligible. Works that are entered in other competitions after submitting to this contest will not be eligible.
- The video, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other part has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
- Video must not contain material, which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing.
- Video must not include mention and/performance of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to music, films, books, television programming, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property
- By entering the contest, each participant represents and warrants that his or her entry (and Chan Brother Travel’s ad its designees use thereof) does not and will not defame or otherwise violate the rights of any third party and does not and will not violate any laws or ordinances. Chan Brothers Travel reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes violates any of the video submission requirements, does not otherwise comply with these rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit and theme of the contest.
- Participants agree that Chan Brothers Travel shall own the entries (and all ideas, forms, designs, patents, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property embodied therein), and that Chan Brothers Travel and its designees shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to publish and use the entries in any way, and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional.
- Judging & Prizes.
- Phase 1
- The panel of judges from Chan Brothers Travel will rate each eligible entries based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”): (1) Creativity 25%; (2) Relevance to theme 25%; (3) Overall composition 25% and (4) Aesthetic quality 25%.
- Phase 3
- After first round of screening, 2 entries will be posted onto Vlog Contest @ Osaka, Universal Studios Japan! Website for public voting. There is a limit of one (1) vote per individual/unique email address. Bogus and/or duplicate votes will be disqualified.
- Phase 1
- Two (2) awards will be awarded to 2 Grand Prize winners. Each winner award one free trip : Chan Brothers Travel 7D CENTRAL JAPAN ALLURE WITH UNIVERSAL STUDIO including tax.
- Phase 3
- One (1) top lucky voter will get one pair of Universal Studios Japan ticket
- Five (5) lucky voters will each get one (1) significant prize from Universal Studios Japan
- Phase 1 prize winners will be contacted by 10th May via the email address provided in their registration entry. Prizes are non-transferable, and not exchangeable nor refundable for cash in part or whole. Chan Brothers Travel reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reasons.
Phase 3 prize winners will be contacted by end July 2017 via the email address provided in their registration entry. Prizes are non-transferable, and not exchangeable nor refundable for cash in part or whole. Chan Brothers Travel reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reasons.
- Phase 1
Winner commitment Provide Daily Posting in Social Network platform
– 3-4 mins video for daily capturing the sights/food/stay, with 3-5 pictures and 50 words summary
– update at own Blog (if any) and Chan Brother web page, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
Provide Summary Posting in Social Network platform
– a standalone 5 mins video on Universal Studios Japan!
– update at own Blog (if any) and Chan Brother web page, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Provide 2 mins video on Osaka, Universal Studios Japan! and 7D CENTRAL JAPAN ALLURE WITH UNIVERSAL STUDIO Tour for voting.
- Please note that any prizes left unclaimed after 30 days of the date, on which Chan Brothers Travel sends the notification E-mail will be forfeited. Entrants should notify Chan Brothers Travel of any changes to their E-mail addresses via Chan Brothers Travel Facebook Page. The Organizers does not accept liability for any disadvantages that may arise as the result of inability to receive E-mail, whether due to server malfunction or any other cause.
- Chan Brothers Travel reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Chan Brothers Travel may require such information as it considered reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and Prize(s) may be withheld until and unless Chan Brothers Travel is satisfied with the verification.
- Phase 1
- Publicity. Participation in this Contest constitutes each winner’s consent to the Organizers’ use of winner’s names, photographs, likenesses and geographical data for advertising and promotional purposes in any media without further notice, right of review, approval or compensation except where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions. The Organizers reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond its reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest, as determined by the Organizers in their sole discretion. In each event, the Organizers reserves the right to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Contest, or in an un-sportsmanship-like or disruptive manner; end or suspend the Contest; amend Official Rules; declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselect the winner(s), without prior notice.
- Release. Entrants agree to release and hold the Organizers and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from all liability, damage, losses or injury to person or property resulting from or incurred in connection with their acceptance, forfeiture or use of any prize or their participation in the Contest. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion, use, misuse or redemption of any prize.
- Limitations of Liability. The Organizers are not responsible for and entrant hereby releases them from any claims arising from: (1) entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of the entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or from downloading any material from the Organizers’ website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by the Organizers, and regardless of whether the material is connected to the Organizers’ websites by hyperlink.