Discover beautiful Queensland, a place for nature lovers and adventure seekers alike. From the bright lights of Gold Coast to the technicolour underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland has a piece of paradise to suit every traveller.
We have curated a list of new and iconic experiences that you must not miss. Here is a sneak into what we have for you
- New thrill rides at Gold Coast’s iconic theme parks (get ready for screams!)
- Local farm stays and rainforest retreats in Gold Coast Hinterland and Scenic Rim Region which is voted ‘The Top 10 Places to Visit in 2022’ by Lonely Planet.
- Visit Australia’s largest camel farm. Shop, eat and play with camels here.
- Escape to the world’s 3rd-largest sand island for ATV quad biking, sand tobogganing and handfeed wild dolphins hand feeding.
- Visit Queensland’s largest street food market (get ready to feast on oysters here)!
- Private special interest tours such as cycling or walking tours to explore the city.
- Best explored via self-drive, we’ll plan your route to visit quaint mountain townships, vineyards and local farms.
- Visit one of the world’s only 2 Everglades, and stay in an eco-camp (wake up to wallabies in the morning).
- Meet local producers and farmers at their local markets.
GREAT BARRIER REEF
- Via Cairns, enjoy the Great Barrier Reef with heaps of other adventure activities and indigenous experiences.
- Via Brisbane, self-drive to explore the pristine Southern Great Barrier Reef – Lady Elliot Island and Lady Musgrave.
- Via Brisbane, book a domestic flight to The Whitsundays for a romantic, luxurious Great Barrier Reef experience.