Discover beautiful Queensland, a place for nature lovers and adventure seekers alike. From the bright lights of Gold Coast to the technicolour underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef, Queensland has a piece of paradise to suit every traveller.
There are 3 main gateways into Queensland – Brisbane, Gold Coast and Cairns, which are well connected with international aviation carriers. Within Queensland, domestic air travel is an efficient and reliable way to get around, with airports located along the coast, on islands and inland. An increasingly popular way to get around Queensland is to self-drive as the roads in Queensland are well-maintained.
Gems of Queensland:
- The Great Barrier Reef, one of the natural wonders of the world
- Daintree: Oldest living rainforest on Earth
- Fraser Island: World heritage listed, World’s Largest Sand Island
- The Great Beach Drive: turn the beach into your highway
- The Whitsunday Islands: choose your own island paradise
- Hervey Bay: Australia’s Whale Watching Capital
- Noosa Everglades: 1 of the only 2 in the world is located in Sunshine Coast