Discover Sydney - your gateway to mountains, coastlines, vineyards and wildlife
Book your holiday now and experience Sydney in Spring, one of the best times of the year to visit.
Explore the vibrant harbour city of Sydney, where there’s something spectacular for everyone – from its trendy cafés, buzzing markets, stunning beaches and iconic landmarks. It is also your gateway to the beautiful New South Wales region. Take a road trip out and be prepared to be wowed by rugged coastal cliffs, majestic mountains, picturesque vineyards and an abundance of unique wildlife.
With the cool, mild temperatures of spring just around the corner, there’s never a better time to plan your trip to Sydney. It is also the best time to see the migrating humpback whales in action. Every year from May to November, the coastlines of New South Wales come alive as these friendly giants swim up north to breed before making their way back down with their calves.
9D Glamping Up Sydney & Surrounds Self-drive Convoy With UFM100.3 DJ Weilong
Special Dep: 8 Dec
Up to $400 OFF Per Couple
- 2N Glamping Experience
- 1N Farmstay With Full Board & Farm Activities
- Bigfoot Adventures at Coolangatta Estate
- Fruit Picking at Appleshack at Glenbernie Orchard
- Aussie Dinner With Campfire
- 8D Hertz Car Rental (1.8-litre) With NeverLost GPS & Full Vehicle Insurance
6D Australia Flexi Theme Holiday
- Choice of 1 unique experience including Sydney Harbour BridgeClimb, full-day Port Stephens & Dolphin Watch Cruise or full-day Hunter Valley Wine Tasting & Gardens tour